The Bank is currently owned by twenty three members comprising of eighteen members from the Eastern and Southern Africa region, two non-regional members and three Institutional member. The regional member’s shareholding is 81.3% where as the non-regional shareholding stands at 6.6% and the Institutional Shareholding at 12.1%.
The current members are:
- Africa Development Bank
- Mauritian Eagle Insurance Co. Ltd.
- National Pension Fund of Mauritius
- Seychelles Pension Fund
- Africa Reinsurance Cooperation (Africa-RE)
- Rwanda Social Security Board (RSSB)
- PTA Reinsurance Company (ZEP RE)
- Banco Nacional Investimento (BNI)